Are you ready to join the S2S race family?
Follow these 4 easy steps.
At only $100/person (early registration pricing for run teams), the Spokane to Sandpoint Relay is a great deal, especially when you consider S2S is a 200 mile, 36 hour experience with facilities/services provided throughout the entire race. Compare that price to a marathon for only a 26-mile, 5-hour experience and you can clearly see why relay races are becoming very popular. In addition to receiving a finisher medal, a gender-fitted technical T-shirt, and a craft beer at the finish line, we provide friendly staff, volunteer coordination, professional timing, medical support, traffic safety, porta-potties, lights, directional signs, cones, trash & recycling, contests & prizes and more throughout all 200 miles.
1. Register your team
Register online beginning November 1st, 2012
- As the team captain, initial the waiver statements and agree to the waiver terms. Enter your team captain information and choose to pay by check or credit card.
- Please review our Divisions to ensure you select the correct division.
- Volunteer assignments are first come, first serve based on your date of registration, so register early to pick a great location for your volunteers!
- When selecting a team name, have fun and be creative, but please be respectful and remember that young teens may be on some teams and children may be present along the course.
- Please Note If you choose to pay by check, your team is not officially confirmed and registered until we receive your check. Your check must be received within 5 days or your registration will be deleted.
- PLEASE follow all instructions in the confirmation email and write “S2S-[your team name]” in the memo section of the check.
2. Add your teammates
Once you register, pay and receive a confirmation email, you can register your teammates or they can register themselves.
- Race day Tech-shirt sizes (gender specific) will only be guaranteed for participants that register in the database to provide their shirt size prior to May 1st. We will provide the next closest shirt size available if you register after May 1st and if we run out of that size.
- Van drivers do not need to be registered. A limited number of participant T-Shirts will be available for purchase at the finish line for $12 if you wish to purchase a T-shirt for your van drivers or volunteers. Volunteers receive an awesome S2S Visor.
3. Manage your team
Need to delete or change a participant on your team? Login as a Team Captain and manage your roster. Rosters must be complete no later than August 9th.
- Please review our new divisions to ensure you select the correct division.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to change your team name (up until June 15th), team captain name, division, or your volunteer option (up until July 15th).
4. Register (or pay for) your volunteers
If you are providing your own volunteers, they must be registered by July 15th.
- If you have selected to “hire non-profit volunteers” from a local non-profit, please pay $100 per volunteer by June 30th before the donation price increases. For more information and instructions, please see the bottom half of the Volunteers page.
- To change your volunteer option, email email@example.com