- A team dinner will be served at Mt. Spokane Bear Creek Lodge on Thursday August 16th from 4-9pm. Dinner is $11.95 and includes spaghetti (meat or marina), couscous salad, italian pasta salad, mixed greens salad, garlic bread and apple crisp. There will also be an outdoor beer garden (40+ beers), music, S2S merchandise sales and packet pick-up.
- In additional to the lodge, limited camping is available at Bear Creek Lodge if you want to be close to the start line in the morning. Reservations required – mention S2S when making a reservation.
- We are thrilled to be finishing the race this year in front of the acclaimed Trinity at City Beach Park. Trinity will be serving lunch/dinner (menu coming soon).
- Race Participants and Volunteers with enjoy a pint on us from one of our beer garden sponsors: Laughing Dog Brewing, Good Life Brewing and 10 Barrel Brewing Company.
- Plan to spend the day at City Beach Park enjoying the beach, swimming, music, food, beer garden and finish line festivities!
- Sandpoint is a vacation destination and we encourage you to stay the weekend with family and friends. Lodging suggestions:
- The finish line is located in front of the Best Western Plus Edgewater Resort.
- Sandpoint Vacation Rentals - 208-263-7570
- Dover Bay Bungalows – Cute, new 1-3 bedroom rental cabins on the water 5 miles from the finish line
WA state licensed sports massage therapist will be back at S2S this year! They will charge $1 / minute with athletes typically choosing a 15 min. session after their leg. They prefer cash payment but will accept checks. As sports massage therapists they focus on cramp management, flushing toxins, and relaxing muscles to reduce recovery time.
At the end of the two-day event they donate $1 / massage to the charities supported by the race.
2-5 massage therapists will be located at:
- Ex Pt 12 – Mirabeau Park
- Finish Line at Trinity at City Beach